I don't know why out of all the pictures the Dr took, that he gave me the one he called the "skeleton shot" - men I guess! I don't know what the deal is with all these rainbow boys, but I don't care. I honestly didn't care either way, I'm just happy that all looks good and I don't have to go back to the high risk Dr again. I'm getting excited, but then I get scared that I'm so excited and have to stop but I know I'll get there. I feel him move almost every day so that's really reassuring.
BTW, our family has a tradition of names ending in -er so if you have any good ideas, send them my way!
2 comments:
Hello? I had no idea you were expecting again! I don't visit BBC much anymore. I am so excited for you. Congrats! :)
Hunter, Tanner...and that's about all I've got!
Post a Comment