Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Boys

While we were on our way home from school today Danner started talking about where he was when I told him Tyler was dead (he was way off, but anyway). Then they wanted to know how we knew he was dead and then Ranger said he was sad Tyler wasn't here. I told them I was too, but I am happy that we have Gunner. Danner said yeah "God sent him here fast so we could have a little brother since Tyler died and he knew we wanted a brother". I LOVE these moments with them!! We were also praying last night and I was thanking God for my 3 precious boys and Ranger corrected me and said 4. I really need to watch that because I don't want them to think that I have forgotten him.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Good for him! They do quite well at keeping us on our toes don't they? :)

Beth said...

Your kids are awesome! :) It's so wonderful to know that they haven't forgotten.

Donna Harriman said...

Don't ever let them forget either. As the years pass by and its not always on their minds, especially when Gunner gets older, don't let them forget.