Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello again

I know it's been forever since I have blogged. I have so much I've wanted to say but just haven't had the time to sit down and go there. My Grandmommy's death has affected me a lot more that I expected. Just in that funky place of not being able to handle any crap. Anyway, I was in the Apple store getting my phone fixed today and the lady next to me was having problems with the pictures on her computer. I look up and see a picture that was obviously a dead baby. It caught me so off guard and I can't even put words to the feelings I had. She must have been a photographer b/c she was very nonchalant about it and it just didn't seem like it was hers. I wanted so much to talk to her and hear the story and tell her how precious those pictures would always be to the mom. But, of course, I didn't. I was already a mess and I knew I couldn't talk to her without crying but I really wish I could have. Just a really odd thing to be going about your day and encounter something like that.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: