Monday, August 11, 2008

6 Months

Today is 6 months since Tyler was born. Wow, feels like a lifetime and feels like it was yesterday at the same time. I'm really in a strange place of limbo right now. Sometimes I really want to have another baby and sometimes I am too scared something will go wrong. My pregnancies with my first 2 boys weren't great - I had preterm labor with both and several other problems with Danner. Mark and I have been arguing over which one had the cord wrapped around them and it was Danner (he was right ;). I just found out it was wrapped around him twice and had a true knot in it! It is truly a miracle that he is alive. I don't know how I didn't know that before. If things had been perfect with both, I probably wouldn't hesitate, but they weren't. Then I start thinking about how fast they are growing up, my baby just turned 5! I just can't believe I'm a mom to big boys now. It's a little sad. So I don't know what's next - a baby would be nice, especially if it was alive.

6 months down . . .

No comments: