Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Update

I just realized that I never posted the newest pictures of the baby. I went to the Dr last week and he looked great! I am now going every 2 weeks and we are waiting to see if (when) preterm labor will rear it's ugly head. But for now, so far so good.

Here's a picture of the crib quilt I got - I got the rest of the set yesterday and I'll take a picture of it all as soon as I find a crib to put it in!
I was blog-stalking yesterday and I came across this post. She has lost 2 babies and is now pregnant again and this post is about how having a new baby doesn't take away the emptiness left by her boys. It touched me and is very well said so I thought I'd share
http://babybolte.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Donna Harriman said...

He has Danner's mouth!

Beth said...

Very cute! Where did the crib quilt come from? I love it!