I put a baby name poll up on the sidebar and I found this "test drive" at babynamegenie.com
It's pretty funny! The genie will also make a name for you - he's not very good though. The best one today was Orion Richard!!
Gunner , could you please set the table?
I am not joking around Gunner , this is really important to me!
Gunner --Gunner ! Are you listening to me!?!
Hello, Wellington Inc. this is Gunner .
Gunner Shipman, come on down! You're the next contestant!
Hey Gunner . How are you doing?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gunner Shipman.
Gunner ! Pick up your toys. I am not going to ask you again.
I am at Gunner Shipman's house.
Do you Gunner Shipman take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?
I talked to Gunner this afternoon.
I am sorry, Gunner isn't here right now. Can I take a message?
You'll have to see Gunner Shipman about that. He will know what to do.
Yes? Gunner ? Do you have a question?
Mr. Shipman, if Gunner would consistently turn his homework in--on time--he would be one of my star pupils.
Would passenger Gunner Shipman please see the nearest ticket agent?
Gunner . Is that you?
And the winner is... Gunner Shipman!
Mommy! Gunner ate my cookie!
Hello, you've reached the voice mail of Gunner Shipman. I am away from my desk right now. Please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.
Gunner , it's not the end of the world. It's just a car. You are more important than a car.
Gunner , I love you!
Write back soon. Your Friend, Gunner
Does Gunner like avocado?
Gunner , it's time for dinner.
Gunner , Shipman. Spelled G-U-N-N-E-R- .
Oh, there you are Gunner . I've been looking all over for you!
Now for Kyler -
Kyler, could you please set the table?
I am not joking around Kyler, this is really important to me!
Kyler--Kyler! Are you listening to me!?!
Hello, Wellington Inc. this is Kyler.
Kyler Shipman, come on down! You're the next contestant!
Hey Kyler. How are you doing?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kyler Shipman.
Kyler! Pick up your toys. I am not going to ask you again.
I am at Kyler Shipman's house.
Do you Kyler Shipman take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?
I talked to Kyler this afternoon.
I am sorry, Kyler isn't here right now. Can I take a message?
You'll have to see Kyler Shipman about that. He will know what to do.
Yes? Kyler? Do you have a question?
Mr. Shipman, if Kyler would consistently turn his homework in--on time--he would be one of my star pupils.
Would passenger Kyler Shipman please see the nearest ticket agent?
Kyler. Is that you?
And the winner is... Kyler Shipman!
Mommy! Kyler ate my cookie!
Hello, you've reached the voice mail of Kyler Shipman. I am away from my desk right now. Please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.
Kyler, it's not the end of the world. It's just a car. You are more important than a car.
Kyler, I love you!
Write back soon. Your Friend, Kyler
Does Kyler like avocado?
Kyler, it's time for dinner.
Kyler, Shipman. Spelled K-Y-L-E-R.
Oh, there you are Kyler. I've been looking all over for you!
1 comment:
That's so cute! I still like Kyler the best! Marissa
Post a Comment