Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miracles

A blog friend of mine wrote awhile back about not getting her miracle because her daughter died. I have a different view on that, but can't really put it into words. Like He usually does - He sends someone else that puts my thoughts into words. Please read these 2 posts about praying to God, trusting in His will and miracles
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/03/to-him-be-glory.html She got her "miracle" and her baby survived, but is now seriously ill again.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2009/03/miracle.html She lost her daughter almost 1 year ago. Her journey is an amazing story of faith and Audrey is still her miracle even though she's not here.

Tyler was/is a miracle. It may not be the miracle I wanted, but it was the miracle that God wanted me to have and I thank Him for it.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Exactly... :)

Donna Harriman said...

Thanking God everyday for the miracles in my life...

Donna Harriman said...

Thanking God everyday for the miracles in my life...