Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rainbow wrapped in a rainbow. Just wanted to share this picture of Gunner wrapped in his special rainbow blanket. Thank you K, I can't think of a more perfect gift!
Here are a few things that seem to put words with how I'm feeling right now. This is a Martina McBride song that I've heard a million times and I guess the words just now caught me:
"God is great, but life ain't always good. Sometimes when I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should, but I do it anyway"

This is a quote my mom just gave me from her Beth Moore study Living Beyond Yourself " . . . their son was not theirs to keep, but the cherished things God revealed to them through his life and death belong to them forever" That is so true for me.
This is a tile I had made at http://www.engravedeuniques.com/ Kaye was absolutely wonderful to deal with. I saw the idea on Stellan's name gallery and she changed it to Tyler's name. The verse is from Psalm 139:16 and I cannot tell you how special this is to me. Please feel free to copy it and order one if you like it. She can do any kind of custom order, I just emailed her and told her what I wanted and had it within a few days!
I have so many thoughts running through my head, but don't have the time and frankly, am too exhausted to think to much or deep enough to make a coherent post about it. I'm realizing that being pregnant was a lot more mentally and emotionally draining that I had realized. I'm doing fine and am actually more content than I can ever remember feeling - I'm just really. really. tired. really. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get on my family blog and update more about Gunner so check it out. (I painted his walls GREEN! ;)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Gunner looks adorable! and YAY! for green walls. Also, that song was my MySpace song a while ago.. yah, when I still checked it ;) so I get it, I get it, I get it!
xoxo