Monday, August 3, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Wow! This scripure was the Daily E-votional today and it really jumped out at me.
Isaiah 30:20-21
“Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘This is the way; walk in it.’ ”
In the days/weeks/months and now year since Tyler has been gone the Lord has really guided me. There are so many times that I had questions, doubts, or just needed encouragement He sent someone or something right into my path that was exactly what I needed. He used the Daily E-votionals, blog friends, songs, verses, sermons and friends to lead me in the way He wanted me to go. I am very blessed and thankful to be where I am today and that He opened my eyes to what He wanted me to see.
I think Gunner sees Tyler. No I'm not crazy. I believe in angels (I don't believe Tyler is an angel) and spirits. In working with special needs kids all these years, I am convinced that they see things that we can't - not in a supernatural ghost kind of way but a spiritual way. Anyway, there are times that Gunner looks off to nowhere and will smile and laugh a huge laugh. I think it's from his brother.
All the boys were in bed with me this morning - Ranger and Danner love coming in to see Gunner in the mornings. He is so happy and talkative then and the boys eat it up. This morning out of nowhere Ranger said "I'm glad Gunner didn't die!" Me too Ranger, me too.
Please pray for my friend Hannah. She lost a precious girl last year and is now pregnant with another baby girl that is not going to make it. I cannot express with words how I ache for what she's going through. It's completely devastating and so not fair. Keep her and her family in your thoughts please.

No comments: