We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way. ~ Author unknown
This was too good not to share! I know I've been guilty of the "why me's" Why not me? I have so much I need to blog about, just can't find the time to sit down and go "there". With Tyler's birthday rapidly approaching I'm sure it won't be long before it all spills out!
-- Posted from my iPhone
3 comments:
I love that quote. Where ever did you find it?
today is one of those days. Even though you were not "mine" I still loved you, hoped for you,...I miss what should have been. I miss you. Tell Grandma Dillon I miss her too and someday I hope to be in her loving arms again.
I thought about you allot today. Wondering what you would have looked like, what kind of personality you would have had. Would you have looked like your dad the way Gunner does? Would you have been going 90 to nothing like Danner or more quiet and reserved like Ranger? Long legs or short stubby ones? I spent the day with your mom, who, by the way, I love very much, and wondered if she was thinking of you too. I hope she did but I also hope it was with a warm heart and not a torturous one. Just know that even with all the hectic days of normal life, you are loved and missed.
Post a Comment