Sunday, June 15, 2008

God knows what he's doing!

I know that seems really obvious, but I have started to figure that out. Mark and I really wanted Tyler to be a girl - we even told the Dr that if he couldn't tell the sex, we wanted it to be a girl. I wanted to at least have almost had a girl for some reason. Now I am so glad Tyler was a boy. All the babies born in our family since he died have been girls. Also, everyone around us keeps telling us that we need to have a girl. Now I can nod and smile instead of saying "yeah we already did". I was thinking yesterday that I am so glad that he was a boy and thought to myself how God really knew what he was doing!

Oh and my testing all came back normal, so I guess it was just a fluke accident! I think I am relieved by that.

No comments: