I have found myself saying this many times so I thought I'd just make a list. I am ok with Tyler's loss but:
I still think about him every day
I have a hard time going to sleep at night
I still feel like a part of me is missing
I am really irritable
I really really want to have another baby
Baby boys seem so much cuter to me now
Little girl clothes aren't as much fun to shop for as they were before
Seeing pregnant women still stings a little
I don't want to be around people or do anything - I make myself do it, but I don't want to
I want to sit at home in the quiet all day
I want to cry but I can't
I don't really know what I want to cry about
I act ok, I pretty much feel ok, but it's just the little things that I don't think are ever going to go away. I hope when I reach July 12 that it will be the finish line and will reach a new sense of healing. I hope I can keep it together until then. July has been a rough month so far, and it's only the 3rd.
1 comment:
Kara~ I could have written that list myself (except in my case it's girls and girl stuff). HUGS
Post a Comment