My #s all looked good and I go in for an u/s next Wednesday - I just pray there is a live baby. I've had so many different emotions the last week - I still feel so sad for my friends that haven't been able to get pg again, especially after trying so hard, I'm scared that we'll lose this one too, I'm happy, I'm optimistic, but I'm scared to be too happy b/c I don't want to be let down again, I'm guarded and worried and did I say scared? I want to tell everyone, but then I don't want to have to go back and un-tell them. I'll get there eventually. I think this u/s will get me over the fear of an early loss.
I read a quote today that faith isn't knowing that God can, it's knowing that He will. That's the crossroads I'm at, I know He is able, I just don't know that He will. He didn't save Tyler. I do know that He will guide us through whatever comes though. I can feel Him with me all the time. It's funny, last week when I was stressing about #s and all that, I prayed for a sign and when I looked down at the radio it said "Don't Get Comfortable". That almost sent me over the edge. How mean was that?! I tried not to freak out about it and several days later that song came on again and I stopped to listen to the words and they say "Yesterday, this is not yesterday. You were standing on my shoulders now; you're standing on the edge. You've been looking for a sign all this time. I am gonna show you what I mean, I am gonna love like you've never seen, You are gonna live like you used to dream This is your new song" It made me laugh and reminded me that I have to stop and listen to Him, he doesn't usually give stuff as obvious as I thought that was. He has given me a new song and will show me a love and a life that I couldn't even dream of.
Sorry I keep talking about music and different songs all the time, but that is what gets to my soul. The song I am focusing on is "Miracle of the Moment" by Stephen Curtis Chapman (I added it to the playlist)
It’s time for letting go
All of our if only’s
‘Cause we don’t have a time machine
And even if we did
Would we really want to use it?
Would we really want to go change everything?
‘Cause we are who and where and what we are for now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about
Chorus: So breathe it in and breathe it out
Listen to your heartbeat
There’s a wonder in the here and now
It’s right there in front of you
And I don’t want you to miss
The miracle of the moment
There’s only one who knows
What’s really out there waiting
In all the moments yet to be
And all we need to know
Is He’s out there waiting
To Him the future’s history
And He has given us a treasure called right now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about
And if it brings you tears
Then taste them as they fall
And let them soften your heart
And if it brings you laughter
Then throw your head back
And let it go, let it go
You gotta let it go
Listen to your heartbeat
The words pretty much say it all, all I can do right now is enjoy the miracle of this very moment. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, but God has given me the blessing of now and I just need to breathe and enjoy every moment. I said before I got pg that this is what I was going to do, but it is so much harder to keep out those thoughts than I thought it would be. Everyone just please keep reminding me to enjoy the moment.
The Hope and Hearts walk is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm glad that the timing has worked out like this. Since I found out I was pg, I have distanced myself from Tyler's memory - that's really not the right words but I can't really describe it. I almost said I hadn't thought about him, but then I realized that I still do every day. I guess now I just have a hope in my heart that I didn't have before. I'm glad that my parents are coming and we are going to have that day just to honor his memory.
5 comments:
Love this: faith isn't knowing that God can, it's knowing that He will you and the new little one remain in my thoughts and prayers!
OH my goodness!!!! Can I tell? When is your parents coming? Love you!!!!
I haven't been on the blogs in a long time. What happy news to come back to! Your courage is inspiring. It takes courage to try to love again once your heart has been broken. Praise God for your blessing! Praying for a healthy 9 months for you!
Oh WOW! You have been in my thoughts often lately. I am praying for you and your family. Very happy for you.
Well, momma... you haven't blogged here in ages so I tagged you on mine! Have fun with it!
Post a Comment