Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Still going


I just realized I hadn't updated here in awhile. I have had so much going on in my head that I really can't get it all out. I had a few weeks where I was really anxious, but it is starting to ease up some. I'm expecting it to pick back up as we get into the time when Tyler died. This is the picture of my 7 week u/s. I had one today to do the NT measurements, but the Dr didn't give me any pictures. The high risk Dr is completely unconcerned with me and thinks that Danner's cord problems and Tyler's death are just 2 unrelated random occurrences. Which is good I guess, but doesn't make me feel much better. Baby measured right on today and nuchal fold was "average" and that's about all the info I got. I saw the heartbeating, but didn't get to hear it today. I really didn't care for this Dr, but he's the one that Dr. C said would be the best so I'll just take his word for it. He did say that my placenta is a little anterior so it will probably be awhile before I can feel good movement and it will be harder to find the hb with a doppler. Isn't that great - that was what I was counting on to ease my mind. I guess it's another way God is telling me to trust Him and that He's got everything under control.
A friend lost her twins last night and it's heartbreaking to see someone have to go down this road yet again, especially in the same year. Please keep Jenell and her husband Rob in your prayers.

2 comments:

Donna Harriman said...

Were they friends from this website or people you know from your everyday life? Was this their first loss?

Donna Harriman said...

Has it really been 9 months? It seems like only a couple of months at times. I miss what could have been...but I'm thankful for what will be...I love each and everyone of your precious family.